Born: November 4, 1916, in a small town in northern Lithuania. Read full bio.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Designed and created Lithuanian Christmas Tree decorations for Chicago’s Museum of Science & Industry annual “Christmas Around the World” event in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Designed and modeled garments for a fashion show in Chicago.
- Member of World Wide Pressed Flower Guild since 2004.
- Member of the Brazos Valley Art League since 1996.
- Finalist for Messina Hof Wine Label Contest three years running.
|Year||The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society / Philadelphia Flower Show||Recognition|
|2005||The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society / Philadelphia Flower Show||Class Commemoration|
|2005||Brazos Valley Art League||First Overall in Abstract/Experimental Category and First Place Ribbon|
|2005||Brazos Valley Art League||Third Place Ribbon|
|2004||Brazos Valley Art League||Second and Third Place Ribbons|
|2004||Lone Star Art Guild||Second Place Ribbon|
|2003||Brazos Valley Art League||Second Place Ribbon, First Honorable, and Honorable Mentions|
|2003||Brazos Valley Art League||Double Second Place Ribbons|
|2002||Brazos Valley Art League||First Place, Second Place and Third Place Ribbon and First Honorable Mention|
|2001||Brazos Valley Art League||First Place and Second Place Ribbon and Double Honorable Mentions|
|1996||Brazos Valley Art League||Third Place Ribbon|
|1982||International Art Festival||Second Place Ribbon|